Outreach for Food Science and Technology includes the centers and programs below.
Food Science and Technology
- Extension Education & Training - A calendar listing for the Food Science and Technology department for conferences, short courses and other events.
- Sensory and Food Science - Offered in conjunction with UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education, the Sensory and Food Science Programs serve the continuing education needs of food industry professionals around the world.
- UC Davis Brewing Program Outreach in the UC Davis Brewing Program includes local workshops, organizational resources, and comprehensive brewing courses for beginning and advanced homebrewers in conjunction with UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education.
- UC Food Quality - Resources for fruit and vegetable quality, including fruit and vegetable processing issues in the state of California.
- UC Food Safety - A comprehensive resource for the food industry and consumers on issues of food safety, with a special emphasis on low-moisture foods.
- UC Small Farm Food Safety - Resources for small farms on issues of food safety.
Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science
- Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science - Enhancing public understanding of wine, brewing, and food sciences. Contains the centers below as well as the Departments of Food Science and Technology and Viticulture and Enology.
- UC Davis Honey and Pollination Center - Helping UC Davis to become the world's leading authority on honey bee health, pollination, and honey.
- UC Davis Olive Center - A self-supporting UC / industry coalition of faculty members, research specialists and farm advisors who address the research and education needs of California olive growers and processors.
- UC Agriculture and Natural Resources (UCANR), which includes UC Cooperative Extension, connects the power of UC research in agriculture, natural resources, nutrition and youth development with local communities to improve the lives of all Californians.
- UC ANR Catalog of Publications - A comprehensive searchable archive devoted to many topics within Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education: Sensory and Food Science - Offered in conjunction with UC Davis Food Science and Technology, the Sensory and Food Science Programs serve the continuing education needs of food industry professionals around the world.
- UC Postharvest Center - Founded in 1978, with the goal of organizing and coordinating knowledge transfer regarding reduction of postharvest losses and improving the quality and marketability of fresh horticultural products.